Building and using evidence to better serve the publicLearn more
OES makes government better by helping agencies build and use evidence to learn what works.
The Office of Evaluation Sciences (OES) is an interdisciplinary team that works across the federal government to help agencies build and use evidence. We partner with federal agencies to answer priority questions with rigorous evaluation methods and administrative data. We design and conduct evaluations of existing programs and evidence-based program changes.
We’ve partnered with over 20 federal agencies, including:
- Department of Education
- Deparment of the Treasury
- Department of Agriculture
- Health and Human Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
Collaborate with us