Our site contains links to information created and maintained by other public or private organizations. We provide these links solely for your information and convenience. If you select a link to an outside website, you’re leaving the GSA.gov website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the external website.
We evaluate all links to external websites using the following criteria:
- Is the website’s content relevant, useful and authoritative?
- Does the website’s information appear to be accurate and current?
- Does the website complement existing information, products and services?
- Is the website accessible and applicable to a complementary audience?
- Is the website’s approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the government’s privacy and security policies?
- Is the primary intent of the website to educate and inform, rather than persuade, convert, or sell? The site may include advertising but must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of products.
- Is the website an official government-owned or supported website? If not, does the website provide government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official government website?
- Does the website provide information free of charge?
- Is the website content consistent with sound public policy? Does it support the mission of GSA and its programs?
Links to other government websites
This website links to publicly available websites that are government-owned or government sponsored, including domains ending in .gov, .mil and .us. We may also link to quasi-government agencies and websites created by public/private partnerships; state and local government sites (e.g., www.maryland.gov); and government-sponsored websites that end in .com, .org, or .net (e.g., www.usps.com for the U.S. Postal Service).
Because the websites of other federal government agencies must follow the same policies as GSA, links to these sites (including sites managed by the U.S. military) are made without notification or disclaimer.
Links to non-government websites
This website may link to non-government websites, if they provide relevant information that’s not available on an official government website. We provide these links as a public service only; the U.S. government, including GSA, neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these website links. Furthermore, the U.S. government neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in non-government website links.
Disclaimer of endorsement
The GSA.gov website includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links and pointers only for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the GSA.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- GSA does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- We do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- The content of external, non-Federal websites is not subject to Federal information quality, privacy, security, and related guidelines.
- We cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- We are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- We do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
GSA will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias, or discrimination. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with GSA’s mission or policies.
GSA’s website policies and procedures are available here.